Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

ahhh, finally someone animated it

DEFINATLY a great idea to animate Boburnham's song, and quite frankly, you did a great job. only thing that bugged me a little was how the characters seemed to stare directly ahead almost the entire time or off to the side a little. id say for your next animation, try to add a little more movement to the characters, make em a little more lively. i did, however, love the easter bunny quite a bit, and its been a while since ive seen tony anywhere. loved the character designs quite a lot.

Hopefully your next animation is another hit. look forward to seeing it

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks, this is definitely the best review I've had for this movie.

I completely agree with the characters and them sort of looking blank. As I tested the movie I thought "What the hell are they looking at anyways?". I completely agree with you, but this was also a "little" side project I've been doing in my spare time this last month or so.

The next Bo Burnham animation will definitely be more Frame by Frame and unique, not just people sitting there talking. The Easter Bunny part was also my favorite.

Thanks, I hope so too.

A Stroll in the Forest A Stroll in the Forest

great

okay, i have to admit, this was funny as hell. it made me laugh, and it was really well animated. props to you dude... props to you

Intuition Intuition

classic

dude, classic SHOOP DA WOOP!!!!

fredstermaster responds:

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!

Take Down Take Down

wow dude

this is only your second attempt? Man you got some major talent

kojitia responds:

Aww, Orion your makin me blush =u_u=

A Christian Bale Short 2 A Christian Bale Short 2

ok...

ok ill admit it, it mande me giggle a littlebit.... ok a lot 4/5

Nintendo prep Nintendo prep

good job

Really good job, the sound definatly needs work, but you must have spent a LONG time drawing all that stuff... if i were you, id update it with better sound quality because this really is a good animation.

Furry Random Stuffs 4 Furry Random Stuffs 4

nice

LOL wow dude! that was special...loved the first 3, but this... this was just completly...... random. it definatly made me giggle.

And lucario or fox.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... hard decision.. i guess lucario is lol.

Random Shit Episode 2 Random Shit Episode 2

That was good... 5 4 u

gj i likesd it

btw what was the song in the end? i wanna get my band to play it.

Sykotic-Sword responds:

It's called Fountain of Dreams and it's from Super Smash Brothers Melee. Google it if you want the MP3.

Ekkosangen Ekkosangen

WOW

I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

HOW IN THE HELL IS THIS RACIST??????

I dont see how it could possibly be racist, but i see what the easially offended would say. Dont listen to them they are just tryin to be difficult douchebags and like to overreact in several ways. Anyway, great animation... Very enjoyable ind i love gorillaz man. especially that song. keep up the good work and continue doingstuff like this. ignore the people who think anything with a black and a white person in it is racist.

Good job