Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

ahhh, finally someone animated it

DEFINATLY a great idea to animate Boburnham's song, and quite frankly, you did a great job. only thing that bugged me a little was how the characters seemed to stare directly ahead almost the entire time or off to the side a little. id say for your next animation, try to add a little more movement to the characters, make em a little more lively. i did, however, love the easter bunny quite a bit, and its been a while since ive seen tony anywhere. loved the character designs quite a lot.

Hopefully your next animation is another hit. look forward to seeing it

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks, this is definitely the best review I've had for this movie.

I completely agree with the characters and them sort of looking blank. As I tested the movie I thought "What the hell are they looking at anyways?". I completely agree with you, but this was also a "little" side project I've been doing in my spare time this last month or so.

The next Bo Burnham animation will definitely be more Frame by Frame and unique, not just people sitting there talking. The Easter Bunny part was also my favorite.

Thanks, I hope so too.

A Stroll in the Forest A Stroll in the Forest

great

okay, i have to admit, this was funny as hell. it made me laugh, and it was really well animated. props to you dude... props to you

Intuition Intuition

classic

dude, classic SHOOP DA WOOP!!!!

fredstermaster responds:

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

lol

you know.. its funny, i never heard the song before, but i knwew it was benanderson right away

Cursor Adventure Cursor Adventure

glitch

if uou right click you can ggo right to the dot

Create A Fursona v1.0 Create A Fursona v1.0

great job

we need a lot more furry stuff here. great job, id add several more things, and in smooth out the lines a bit, but otherwise, great job

Restless Flow Restless Flow

Great job man

Its extremely refreshing to see someone creating real ambiant music from time to time. this is a prime example of that. I can probablt listen to this for a long while on Eve while mining or something
This type of music is perfect for relaxing, and i must say, thanks for the great track.

KKSlider60 responds:

And thank you for the great review. ^^
Glad you liked it,
KKS

Toma mi Mano esta Noche Toma mi Mano esta Noche

nice

i like it, its got many of the rhythms i play consistantly on the piano, and im probably going to learn it somethine, and play it in our lobby after meals. this has a very nice tone to it, I really do like it

Jabicho responds:

thanks so much for listening!

The Kriotube The Kriotube

Boom

I have already seen Stepfiles out for Operation evolution, but not this. i think im going to create one.